Many organizations are deploying
enterprise voice to take advantage of its advanced features and collaboration capabilities. You can integrate Lync into your legacy IP telephony infrastructure and securely connect to SIP trunk services using the Net-Net Enterprise Session Director. The Net-Net ESD provides vendor-neutral enterprise session border control and session management functions you need to create a reliable multi-vendor communications infrastructure and take advantage of flexible, low cost SIP trunk services.
Microsoft recommends an E-SBC to provide interoperability and service assurance when connecting the Lync environment to a SIP trunk service. The session management function routes sessions between your Lync and legacy IP telephony environments, centralizes dial plan management for the entire infrastructure and provides interoperability with non-Lync communications systems.
The Net-Net ESD is fully qualified by Microsoft under its Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program and offered in software and appliance configurations that provide efficient, highly scalable solutions for integrating Lync into your network.
- Accelerate connectivity to SIP trunking services
- Protect investments in existing IP telephony systems
- Deliver advanced Lync enterprise voice features
- Optimize SIP trunking service quality, costs and availability
- Resolve multi-vendor interoperability problems
- Simplify management of dial plans
- Centralize communications troubleshooting
Acme Packet and Microsoft have worked together to make the Net-Net ESD easy to deploy using these step-by-step deployment guides.