Businesses are implementing end-to-end IP contact center networks to increase the quality of customer interaction, respond more rapidly to changes in customer demand and reduce cost.
By converging real time communications and data onto a common
IP infrastructure, enterprises can reduce equipment and operations expenses, eliminate expensive “take back and transfer” fees, enhance customer care, boost agent productivity and leverage home, offshore and outsourced agents.
The Acme Packet Net-Net product family gives you a range of solutions designed to integrate IP communications into your contact center. Acme Packet's Net-Net Enterprise Session Director, the industry's leading enterprise session border controller, offers rich solutions to resolve multi-vendor, multi-protocol interoperability problems, safeguard caller confidentiality and privacy, and ensure service quality and integrity. The Net-Net Application Session Controller integrates communications into CRM and other agent applications to help streamline processes and improve efficiency.
- Eliminate expensive carrier “take back & transfer” fees
- Connect offshore and outsourced agents to meet seasonal demands or reduce labor costs
- Engage customers through multiple channels: voice, live chat, video
- Route calls intelligently based on presence & business rules
- Leverage home agents, remote office agents & field professionals