Gain access to expert-level technical support to resolve problems, answer questions and help ensure you are receiving the maximum value from your Acme Packet products. Our worldwide Technical Support Centers are staffed with technical experts who have the experience, tools and support systems to resolve any issues. They are strategically located throughout the world and have the systems and processes to ensure your issues are always being managed properly, no matter where your equipment is deployed. Technical Support is a comprehensive offering designed with a variety of service plans to provide a full suite of services for all your support needs.
An Acme Packet maintenance agreement provides the following services:
- Technical support engineers available 24x7x365
- Worldwide access to a knowledgebase of solutions & best practices operational documents
- A support portal to initiate a support incident & track progress, with automatic updates
- Software maintenance releases
- New software feature releases for licensed software
- Service alerts
- Hardware replacement options, advance replacement to 30-day return for repair
- Support requests that are professionally managed, classified by severity with a defined service level for each severity & actively monitored for compliance
If you are a registered customer, log in for access to Acme Packet Online Support. If you are an Acme Packet customer and have not yet registered, fill out the registration form for access to Acme Packet Online Support.
Please review our Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT) page for information on reporting potential security vulnerabilities.