Service Provider products leverage the rich functionality of Net-Net OS
on the industry’s most comprehensive and scalable portfolio of
carrier-class hardware platforms.
Acme Packet Platforms
- Net-Net 3820: Designed for smaller service providers requiring purpose-built hardware support for up to 8,000 sessions in SBC or session routing proxy (SRP) deployments.
- Net-Net 4500: Highly flexible platform delivers high performance and satisfies mid-to high-capacity service provider requirements in the range of 500 to over 32,000 sessions. Operates Net-Net OS in SBC (Net-Net SD or SMX), SRP, MSG, DSC or SLB configurations.
- Net-Net 6300: Combines groundbreaking performance, capacity and system throughput in a 3RU form factor with the industry’s most proven and comprehensive session delivery functions and features, building the foundation for future generation IP real-time communications services.
- Net-Net 7000 Series: Based on third-party server hardware, this platform family offers rack-mountable and blade chassis platforms that deliver high signaling performance for the Net-Net Diameter Director (DD) and Net-Net Session Router (SR) in a turn-key appliance.
- Net-Net 9200: Supporting high-capacity transcoding & transrating, the Net-Net 9200 offers Acme Packet’s highest levels of SBC performance & session capacity, up to 64,000 sessions in a 7U chassis. The versatile Net-Net 9200 can also be configured as a SRP.
- Net-Net OS: All Net-Net SBC, SLB, SRP, MSG and DSC product configurations are based on Acme Packet’s function/feature-rich software operating on a variety of hardware platforms.
Third-party Server Platforms
Acme Packet’s Net-Net SD-VME session border controller and Net-Net Interactive Session Recorder both operate on a range of third-party x86 server platforms.