Deploy new services and applications in months, not years with Acme Packet’s Net-Net SIP Multimedia-Xpress (SMX). Net-Net SMX combines an agile session core with the proven security, interoperability, reliability and regulatory compliance capabilities of Net-Net Session Director (SD) in an extremely cost effective, rapidly deployable product. The SMX’s streamlined, third party interoperability-oriented architecture allows for the efficient collapsing of core network and SBC functions into a single process while remaining flexible enough to adapt to a variety of architectures without sacrificing standards compliance or capabilities.
The SMX can be used as a stand-alone session core with an application server to deliver services or can be used in conjunction with a variety of third-party ecosystem and interoperability partners including database, policy, application server, and charging vendors. The Net-Net SMX can be used with the Net-Net Session-aware Load Balancer (SLB) to create a scalable session delivery infrastructure that scales from thousands to millions of subscribers.
For providers with an IMS network, migrating toward IMS, or looking to leverage the IMS & RCS ecosystem, the Net-Net SMX is fully compliant with 3GPP standards and supports all core session control and border functions, including:
- IMS session core for VoLTE, RCS, residential & business VoIP
- Complete session manager for OTT communications, Internet-based services and applications
- Video conferencing registrar
- User registrar
- Session routing
- Compliant with 3GPP IMS core function and interfaces
- Integrated routing and subscriber database
- Complete session border controller feature set
- Rapid time to market – minimal systems to deploy and provision
- Extremely CAPEX effective – both the session core and edge for the price of one
- Extensible for future requirements – fully field programmable and interoperable with external elements and devices
- Cloud-like scalability – works with the Net-Net SLB to scale from thousands to millions of users by simply adding more systems
- Robust and reliable – leverages proven Net-Net SBC and hardware platforms