Our Net-Net Application Session Controller (ASC) lets you streamline business processes by integrating your applications with IP communications services. By adding interactive voice, video, multimedia and instant messaging communications to applications, you can improve efficiency, collaboration, productivity and customer service.
Net-Net ASC is built to power your most valuable communications features:
- Web 2.0: Enhance customer interactions & boost sales & support by adding interactive voice to CRM, salesforce automation or help desk applications
- Interactive ecommerce: Jumpstart your customer-facing web pages with live text chat & live voice assistance
- Automated outbound notifications: Keep everyone in the loop by broadcasting emergency notifications, delivering customized announcements & more
Helping Developers Focus on Business Innovation
Net-Net ASC allows Web developers to use familiar service-oriented architecture (SOA) development tools and frameworks to efficiently control interactive IP communication sessions.
The Net-Net ASC communications abstraction layer shields developers from the complexities of the underlying IP communications infrastructure so they can focus on business innovation. Developers can leverage simple Web services calls to invoke and control rich communications services.
In addition, Net-Net ASC enables rapid integration of IP communications with Web-based business processes and applications. In many applications, it also complements our family of Session Border Controllers and the recording capabilities of our Net-Net Interactive Session Recorder.
A standards-based solution, the ASC supports the most widely adopted IP communications protocols (SIP and H.323) and Web services APIs for ultimate choice and flexibility. Developers can leverage existing Web development frameworks and toolsets to communications-enable business processes for Web pages. A single development project yields support for a wide variety of IP communications infrastructure vendors and systems.
- Integrated session control for signaling & media
- Advanced service orchestration
- Flexible session control & routing policies
- Extensive compliance logging
- Carrier-class, high-availability operation
- Improves time to market
- Reduces costs