Meet the industry's most scalable and easy-to-deploy solution for IP communications session recording. The Net-Net Interactive Session Recorder (ISR) lets you capture, secure, archive and manage interactive session recordings in IP telephony and unified communications (UC) environments.
Our solution supports a variety of enterprise, contact center and service provider session recording applications, including:
- Regulatory compliance
- Hosted & cloud-based recording services
- Contact center training & QA
Addressing Your Performance Needs
Net-Net ISR features a modular, software-based architecture and open Web 2.0 APIs. As a result, it enables rapid product deployment and straightforward integration into business intelligence, analytics, compliance and QA applications.
Our solution can address the performance needs of virtually any organization regardless of size or industry because it:
- Integrates seamlessly with products from leading IP telephony & UC vendors (e.g. Cisco, Genesys and Avaya)
- Supports multiple redundancy options
- Is twice as scalable as alternative solutions
In addition, Net-Net ISR complements our session border controllers (SBC), giving you more session recording options to meet diverse scale and performance requirements. Our SBCs are ideal for basic recording applications, while Net-Net ISR can handle the most demanding applications.
- Simple REST & VoiceXML APIs
- Highly scalable, modular architecture
- Carrier-class, high-availability operation
- Flexible storage & archival options
- Secure multi-tenant Web dashboard
- Rapid & easy deployment
- Interoperable with multiple communications systems
- Easy integration with IVR, CTI & BI applications
- Integrates with existing SAN infrastructure
- Leverages Net-Net Enterprise Session Director